A slideshow component for cycling through elements—images or slides of text—like a carousel.
Adding a Swiper Component
- Select the Swiper component from the Components drawer. You can open the list of components by clicking the
+button next to Components.
- Select the added component in the Components tree.
- Select the Swiper Item from the Components drawer. In the example below, we're adding two Swiper Item components.
- Select the Swiper component and go to the Styles tab. Under Selected Item > Flex, set the value to
1to make it full screen.
- Select the Swiper Item component and then add a child component to it such as Image or Image Background.
In the example below, we're creating an onboarding screen behaviour where an app user can swipe through items before moving on to the next screen.
In order to swipe through images or text, a Swiper component must have at least two Swiper Item components.
|Component Name||To alter the name of the component. The name is reflected in the Components tree. Defaults to Swiper.|
|Initial Slide||Initial slide index. It starts from |
|Loop||Enables a continuous loop mood. By default, it is not enabled.|
|Timeout||Delay between auto-play transitions (in second). By default, set to |
|Vertical||By default, the Swiper component displays content in the horizontal direction. If you want to display content in a Vertical direction, enable this option.|
|Previous Title||Previous button title.|
|Next Title||Next button title.|
|Previous Title Color||Select the color of the Previous button title.|
|Next Title Color||Select the color of the Next button title.|
|Dot Color||To select the color of Dots|
|Dot Active Color||To select the color of the active Dot|
|Dots Touchable||Touches over dots will move Swiper to the relative slide (previous or next). Enabled by default.|
Updated 4 months ago