A slideshow component for cycling through elements—images or slides of text—like a carousel.
- Select the Swiper component from the Components drawer. You can open the list of components by clicking the
+button next to Components.
- Select the added component in the Components tree.
- Select the Swiper Item from the Components drawer. In the example below, we're adding two Swiper Item components.
- Select the Swiper component and go to the Styles tab. Under Selected Item > Flex, set the value to
1to make it full screen.
- Select the Swiper Item component and then add a child component to it such as Image or Image Background.
In the example below, we're creating an onboarding screen behavior where an app user can swipe through items before moving on to the next screen.
In order to swipe through images or text, a Swiper component must have at least two Swiper Item components.
|Component Name||To alter the name of the component. The name is reflected in the Components tree. Defaults to Swiper.|
|Initial Slide||Initial slide index. It starts from |
|Loop||Enables a continuous loop mood. By default, it is not enabled.|
|Timeout||Delay between auto-play transitions (in second). By default, set to |
|Vertical||By default, the Swiper component displays content in the horizontal direction. If you want to display content in a Vertical direction, enable this option.|
|Previous Title||Previous button title.|
|Next Title||Next button title.|
|Dots Touchable||Touches over dots will move Swiper to relative slide (previous or next). Enabled by default.|
A Swiper Item is a sub-container to the Swiper component. It wraps any other child component that is displayed on each slide.
|Component Name||To alter the name of the component. The name is reflected in the Components tree. Defaults to Swiper Item.|
Updated 4 months ago