If you've created a component that you would like to use across multiple screens in a project, you can save it as a Custom Block to reuse.
To save a Custom Block:
- Simply select the parent (highest-level) element of your creation in the Layout tree.
- Click the menu '...' button next to the element name to launch a context menu.
- Select the Save Custom Block option. Once saved, you can access your Custom Block on any screen in your project under the Saved tab in the component drawer.
To delete a Custom Block:
- Click the '+' plus button next to Layout to open the component drawer.
- Click Saved tab.
- Click on the delete button (trash icon) to delete a previously saved Custom Block.
Updated 8 days ago
Did this page help you?