A component is used to display an expandable list item.
- Select the Accordion component from the Components drawer. You can open the list of components by clicking the
+button next to Components.
- Select the added component in the Components tree.
- Go to the Data tab (third tab) in the Properties panel and under Setup > Label, add a label on the component to display on the screen.
- Select a Text or any other component that you want to display as children of the Accordion component.
- Go to the Data tab (third tab) in the Properties panel and under Setup > Item Label, add a label on the component to display on the screen.
|Component Name||To alter the name of the component. The name is reflected in the Components tree. Defaults to Accordion.|
|Expanded||Enable this option to expand the Accordion Items. It is disabled by default.|
|Open Text Color||Choose a color value to display when the Accordion is in an expanded state.|
|Close Text Color||Choose a color value to display when the Accordion is not in an expanded state.|
|Caret color||Choose a color value for the Caret icon on the Accordion component.|
|Icon||Choose an icon from the Icon Picker to display it on the Accordion component.|
Updated 7 months ago