Using Live Preview
The builder allows you to view and modify the layout of your screen live in the browser. When designing and building mobile apps, it's much better to separate layout from aesthetics and look directly at your phone for a sense of how it will actually look.
That's exactly what Live Preview allows you to do. View the screens in live mode on your phone, and they are instantly updated when you make changes from the builder.
How do I get Live Preview set up? Scan the QR code.
- Download the Expo Go app to your phone. You can download it for iOS or Android.
- Click the ▶️ Live Preview button in the top panel. It will open the Live Preview QR code.
- On iOS, open the Camera app on your phone. Using the Camera, scan the QR code from the Draftbit builder. This will open Expo Go app.
- On Android, open the Expo Go app. Click on Scan QR Code. This will open the device's camera. Using the camera scan the QR code from Draftbit builder.
- That's it! When detected, this QR code will open the project in the Expo Go app and will let you (or anyone you know) live preview the project you're working on.
Updated over 1 year ago