A Link is a button component without any background or border. You can use it in places where your app screens require a borderless button.
To add the Link on the screen:
- Select the Link component from the Components drawer. You can open the list of components by clicking the
+button next to Components.
- Select the added component in the Components tree.
- Go to the Config tab (third tab) in the Properties Panel to add a label on the button.
|Component Name||To alter the name of the component. The name is reflected in the Components tree. Defaults to Link.|
|Truncate Text||Determine how the text will be truncated if the Max # of Lines property is set in conjunction.|
|Max # of Lines||Set the maximum number of lines to be displayed when Truncate Text is set.|
How to Truncate Text on a Link component?
Here are the instructions on customizing a Link component using
Max # of Linesproperties.
To change the font, font size, or color on a Link component:
- Select the Button Outline component in the Components tree.
- Go Styles tab (first tab) in the Properties Panel > Style.
- Add the desired value for the Color, Font, and Size property from the color picker or enter a custom color value in hexadecimal or rgba format.
Updated 7 months ago