A circular image component is commonly used to represent a user's avatar and contains an image source.
- Select the Circle Image component from the Components drawer. You can open the list of components by clicking the
+button next to Components.
- In the Data tab (third tab) in the Properties Panel, set the Source Type to Static. Then, in Source, select the image from uploaded assets.
- In the Configs tab (second tab), modify the Size.
The Circle Image component uses a static source type in the example above. There are three different options available to assign a Source Type of an image:
- Static when the image source is an uploaded asset
- Remote Url when the image source is an url
- Data when the image source is coming from the REST API service you've integrated inside Draftbit.
|Component Name||To alter the name of the component. The name is reflected in the Components tree. Defaults to Circle Image.|
|Size||Size of the image component. Sets the width and height equal to maintain the discoid.|
Updated 29 days ago